PositiveSingles.com has been voted as the first, largest and best dating site for people with herpes or any other STDs. This is the only herpes dating website that I have reviewed, and I recommend it to all people with herpes who want to start dating again. Continue reading to know the reasons.
My Star Ratings
|Ease of Using/Registration:|
|Value for Money:|
|Chance of Getting a Date:|
|Overall Star Rating:|
- Website: http://www.positivesingles.com/
- Category: Herpes Dating Websites (AKA HIV & STD Dating Sites)
- Alex Ranking: #15,801 in United States, #1 in all herpes dating sites.
- Visitors: 5,922 visits per day, 177,660 visitors every month (reported by SiteLatitude.com).
- Established in 2001, owned by SuccessfulMatch.com Inc..
- Featured on CNN, AOL, MSN, USAToday and some other portal sites.
- Standard Membership: Place a dating profile is free, then you have the ability of using some basic features, such as quick search, view profiles, send winks and more.
- Gold Membership:
- 1 month for
$39.95$29.95 (about $1.00 per day)
- 3 months for
$119.95$59.95 (about $19.95 / month)
- 6 months for
$239.70$95.95 (about $15.95 / month)
- 1 month for
- Payment can be made by using Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Check and Money Order.
- PLEASE NOTE that your membership will auto-renew, but you can cancel it yourself.
- SuccessfulMatch (not PositiveSingles or PS) will be on your billing statement.
- Basic Features:
- Create a free dating profile and add up to 26 photos.
- Send birthday / greeting cards to someone you`re interested in.
- Live support.
- The ability of replying to emails and online chat.
- Initiate sending free winks to start the first conversation.
- First date ideas.
- It`s available for you to verify photo, age, income…
- Profile questions.
- Active blogs and forums.
- Latest activity.
- Show your views on some hot topics.
- More than 1600 real success stories.
- Create your favorites list.
- 1400+ STD inspirational stories help you to defeat the virus.
- More than STD treatment stories.
- STD care locations (900+).
- STD legal information.
- Comment on forums, blogs and other members` profile.
- Access m.positivesingles.com through a mobile device to seek love anywhere.
- Extra Features for Gold Member:
- The ability of getting tips and advice from the dating advisor.
- Initiate sending emails to your matches.
- Community with other members by online chat.
- Reply other members` first date ideas and status.
- Email / Wink filter settings enable you to receive emails / winks from specific users.
- Check if sent mail is read on site.
- Get answers about STD from live counselor on STD Q & A page.
- Successful dating advice and safety tips (1,300+) to increase your chance of getting a match.
- Full mobile, iSO and Android app access.
Search for Matches
- Quick Search:
- Age Range
- Advanced Search:
- Living with (type of STDs)
- Distance from my zip / postal code
- Relationship status
- Looking for
- Body type
- Unique Search Options:
- First Date Ideas
- Positive Fashion Show
- Compatible Matches
- Reverse Matches
- Astrological Sign
- Search by Username
- Search birthday members this week
- New Members
- Recommended / Gold Member
Protect Your Privacy
- Private album ensures your photos are anonymous.
- “Quick Exit” button redirects you from PositiveSingles.com to another site quickly.
- Non-members and the search engines can`t see your profiles.
- Your profile is 100% safe, and will never sell it to any third party.
- All personal information in your account remains private and confidential.
- Privacy Settings – Ensures your profile will not be available to certain members.
Chance of Getting a Date
Among all the online STD/herpes dating sites, PositiveSingles.com has the highest chance of helping you to find a partner. First, there are more than 818,800 members with STDs on this online community, and 1 in 3 of them are gold members who are usually more serious than any other users. You will be surprised to get plenty of matches from your city on the search page. Then, unlike some other dating sites with a large number of “dead” profiles, PositiveSingles.com is a very active one with busy blogs and forums. Even a few users didn`t come back again, most of the members are active and available to connect. At last, with more than 370 daily new members come from United States, UK, Australia or Canada, you will have the best of chance to find a date!
Free Membership vs. Gold Membership
With a free membership, you are able to place a dating profile and add up to 26 photos. It`s available for you to search members, view profiles, create your favorites list, and sent free winks to someone you are interested in. Also, you can response to emails/online chat form gold members and have access to most of the features. However, if you want to search by people living with the type of STD, for example herpes, you will need to upgrade. To be a gold members, some unique features, such as STD Q&A, Privacy Settings, Quick Exit button are available for you. Be honestly, the membership of PositiveSingles.com are more expensive than any other STD/herpes dating sites, but it`s a good choice for you to create a free profile and look around.
PositiveSingles.com is the first choice for people with herpes to start dating again, with free and paid membership, you are able to make the fullest use of the best STD/herpes dating website to find love and support. You are going to have the best chance of getting a date since there is the biggest database of daters with STDs.
This is my personal but honest review of PositiveSingles.com, it seems that I am “boosting” it in my post, so feel free to read more reviews from other websites:
Check out the details about ratings from REAL users, and please help us to rate PositiveSingles.com if you have tried this dating website.